In the early days when sleep is scarce and you’re feeling a bit delirious, this smart bassinets can help everyone get just a little more sleep
Evi bassinet is sophisticated a high end design wrapped in premium fabrics. More than a standard close-to-the-bed sleeper, the Evi Smart Bassinet boasts state of the art technology to help calm and put baby back to sleep. The Evi Smart Bassinet's unique motion, light, and sound features easily connect to Alexa, Google Home or through its mobile app for hands-free support when you need it most.
The Evi Smart Bassinet helps calm and put baby back to sleep. Yes, that’s right! This bassinet is an infant bed featuring smart technology that communicates with smart home devices like Alexa and Google Home. Motion, lights and music all function with hands-free technology.
• Contemporary design with smart hands-free technology
• Premium-structured fabric sleeping area with solid wood base in walnut finish
• Connects to Alexa and Google Home for hands-free control
• Includes auto-glide, ambient nightlight and active sensory lights, and sounds
• Smart Life app connects smart devices and also lets you customize the name of your bassinet
• Nightlight offers 2 modes with brightness control. A) Always on ambient light B) Running ambient sensory lights
• Auto-glide side-to-side movement includes adjustable speeds
• Sounds include calming nature and womb sounds, guitar lullaybes, and classical music
• Padded, vinyl covered foam mattress pad
• 2 ultra-soft, fitted bamboo sheets
• Large storage basket
• No batteries required
• Recommended for babies 0-5 months. Stop use at 5 months or once your infant begins to push up on their hands and knees, whichever comes first.
• 1-year manufacturer's warranty
At a fraction of the cost of other smart bassinets, this is a purchase you can justify!
Be the first to discover all things baby!
Sign up receive 7% OFF your first order plus EXCLUSIVE OFFERS and INSIDER ACCESS to the best new products for you and your little one. (Furniture and gliders are excluded)